Located in Philadelphia, PA is an Ambulatory Service Center. We are searching for an outstanding Contract Manager. This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing company with a strong commitment to patient care and raising communities’ awareness of Colon Cancer.
Position Focus Contract Manager
- Carry out contract negotiations for allocated centers ensuring their success and achievement of objectives for access, quality and cost efficiency.
- Form reimbursement strategies that meet business objectives.
- Direct managed care contracting research and analysis.
- Built and maintain relations at insurance carriers facilitating with attaining reimbursement goals and issue resolution.
- Develop general summary of facility to deliver with opening letter of interest in contracting with the payer.
Organization and Community
- A healthcare facility with high standards of professionalism, strong leadership and cost management performance.
- Recognized for an outstanding employee recognition program providing a superb work environment.
Requirements Contract Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid contract negotiation skills required.
- Experience in progressively accountable positions within a healthcare setting (payer/ provider)
- Experience in managed Care contracting, negotiations and all types of Payer/ Provider reimbursement.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Eric Hale