The Merraine Groups services have been retained by an award winning 200+ bed hospital located in picturesque Upstate NY. They are searching for a Director of Birthing Center. This a terrific opportunity to lead a new department with a strong spirit of collaboration, consistently achieving Press Ganey scores in the 90th percentile.
Our ideal candidate will be a well-rounded Nurse Leader that will affect positive change throughout all women services departments.
Position Focus Director of Birthing Center
- Will play a key leadership role overseeing L&D, NICU, and Pediatrics.
- Collaborate with Physician leadership to drive clinical initiatives achieving an optimal patient experience.
- Position reports to VP of Patient Care.
Organization and Community
- This is a facility famed for patient care defined by excellence and a culture that empowers its employees with ample career growth opportunities.
- This is a location that is family orientated with great schools and is full of eye catching nature trails and tranquil scenery.
Requirements Director of Birthing Center
- 3 years leadership experience in a maternal / pediatric department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing / Business or in a related discipline, Masters preferred.
- RN required
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Donald Ross