We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Management leader to join a progressive 190-bed acute care hospital located in the Midwest. This is a great first time opportunity for a Manager of Case Management to move up into a Director role. RNs or licensed SWs are welcome to apply.
Position Focus Director of Care Management
- Oversight of 17 FTEs including RN CMs and SW CMS.
- Moving department to a Triad Model
- Development of the ED CM role
- Growing department with support from upper level management
Organization and Community
- A hospital with a strong commitment to providing an exceptional patient experience within a family focused healing environment.
- A welcoming Midwest small town community. Ideal if you want a break from hustle and bustle of a large city. This area offers beautiful parks and down town with superb shops and restaurants.
Requirements Director of Care Management
- BSN or BSW required.
- 5 years Care Management experience in an acute care hospital and solid knowledge of regulations and accrediting agencies requirements.
- 2 Years of supervisory/management experience in case management.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Susan May