We have an exciting opportunity for a compassionate Director of Nursing of Inpatient Oncology to join a physician-led not for profit hospital. This hospital leads with its openness to innovation and commitment to exceptional patient care.
This Director of Nursing lives by the values of compassion, integrity and strong commitment to patient centered care.
Patient Focus Director of Nursing – Inpatient Oncology
- Lead, implement and assess on-going patient care including fiscal accountability and development of evidence based nursing practices.
- Supervise the daily operations of oncology department including oversight of 50 FTEs.
- The Director of Nursing Inpatient Oncology reports to the VP of Nursing.
Organization and Community
- A growth driven progressive hospital that is a regional leader in clinical excellence and innovation.
- This area offers all the amenities of a vibrant metro area rich in culture and the arts. Nearby, you will find outstanding outdoor recreational activities surrounded by picturesque scenery with rolling hills and hiking trails.
Requirements Director of Nursing Oncology
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- At least 5 years Nursing Leadership experience in Oncology.
- BLS and Advanced Resuscitative Certification suitable to patient population.
- OCN and Chemotherapy certification preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jeff Ptalis