This is a great opportunity for a Director of Physician Revenue Cycle to join a Physician-Led 400 bed, not for profit, hospital in South FL. They are bound by an exceptional commitment to patient care and wiliness to support one another.
This Director of Physician Revenue Cycle will be an inspiring hands-on Revenue Cycle leader that will promote an engaged team orientated work environment.
Position Focus Director of Physician Revenue Cycle
- The Director of Physician Revenue plays a core role in the development of customer-focused revenue cycle operations and hospital-wide programs.
- Support leadership in evaluating and monitoring of department budgets and operations.
- Will be a visible Revenue Cycle leader and will promote an early recognition and solution of any issues.
Organization and Community
- A hospital that is a model of clinical excellence, team work; engendering a compassionate patient focused approach that exceeds expectations.
- Among one of South Florida’s most desirable metro areas with ample economic growth, outdoor recreation and higher education.
Requirements Director of Physician Revenue Cycle
- Bachelors in finance, accounting or business administration.
- Eight to ten years Physician Revenue Cycle experience with three to five years directing Physician Revenue Cycle operations.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jeff Ptalis