An award winning acute care hospital located in FL is searching for a Director, Plant Operations. They are committed to providing tangible quality in every department and providing an exceptional patient experience.
Position Focus Director, Plant Operations (Hospital)
- Establish department goals, standards that meet those of the hospital.
- Assess department operations to attain quality control and performance goals.
- Evaluate departments’ adherence to budget, manage internal / external audits and identify and resolve issues related to safety.
- Promote an environment that nurtures professional development.
Organization and Community
- This hospital is committed to providing exceptional care and providing a home-like environment for its patients.
- Live in a family oriented community with great parks and other great recreational activities.
Requirements Director, Plant Operations (Hospital)
- Associates Degree in plant operations or similar discipline, Bachelors preferred.
- Five years experience in healthcare facility management
- Familiarity with NFPA and Life Safety practices and regulations.
- Experience with JCAHO standards preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: John Rothenburg