This is a terrific opportunity for a Hospital Pharmacy Director to join an award winning hospital in FL. This hospital is committed to bringing the highest level of compassionate care within the reach of its community.
- Provide oversight of 10+ FTEs including Pharmacy Techs, Pharmacists and Per Diem Pharmacy Techs.
- Continuously review all policies, practices to ensure JCAHO standards are met.
- Lead and coordinate operations of the pharmacy department in purchasing, receipt and storage of medications throughout the hospital.
- Maintain and update the hospital drug formulary making medications available when needed.
Organization and Community
- This hospital is committed to providing exceptional care and providing a home-like environment for its patients.
- Live in a family oriented community with great parks and other great recreational activities.
- A current Pharmacy Practice License/ Consultant Pharmacist License required.
- 5 years of progressive leadership experience.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: John Rothenburg