Our client is a not for profit, hospital, a flagship member of a health system that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. They are welcoming applications for a Manager Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance. This is a great opportunity to join a hospital that takes pride in their national reputation for exceptional patient care.
As the Manager Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance you will communicate, educate and implement accreditation and regulatory compliance processes across the system.
Position Focus Manager Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance
- Coordinate operations in relation to the continuous Joint Commission survey preparedness across the health system.
- Educate staff and physicians on Joint Commission benchmarks and CMS Conditions of Preparation regulations.
- Position reports to Director of Quality.
Organization and Community
- This facility is among the most advanced hospitals of a growing health system providing access to the most sought after cutting edge service lines.
- A thriving area with a temperate climate all year around. This location offers affordable housing, an excellent education system and a variety of opportunities for recreation and entertainment.
Requirements Manager Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance
- MBA or MHA with five years healthcare experience.
- Three to five years’ experience in hospital regulatory compliance and accreditation.
- Computer skills include statistical function analysis, spreadsheet analysis and word processing.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jeff Ptalis