Our client is a Large Magnet designated hospital in Eastern OH searching for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. This hospital prides itself on its culture of mutual respect and integrity and friendly team environment.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Model the values of mutual respect and integrity.
- Identify and evaluate outcomes and anticipate and solve issues.
Position Focus Neonatal Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Deliver comprehensive care to pre-term and full-term infants with a broad range of patient needs and provide support to families.
- Provide direction and expertise to clinical staff and perform specialized neonatal treatment.
- Lead team in transporting infants from referral hospitals to NICU (approximately 80 per year).
- Position reports to Unit Director.
Organization and Community
- Close knit unit with a great team spirit and welcoming atmosphere.
- A great culture where new perspectives are valued
- Live in a family oriented area close by to great schools and beautiful parks. This area is renowned for its great mixture of ornate architecture and modern and vibrant downtown.
Requirements Neonatal Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- MSN or certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner required.
- At least 2 years as an NP preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: John Rothenburg