We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Manager Main ORs and Surgery Center to join a 240 – bed, not for profit, community hospital. This Hospital is part of a respected health system dedicated to providing patient-centered care in a shared governance environment.
Position Focus Nurse Manager Main ORS and Surgery Center
- This Nurse Manager has full accountability for the main ORs and the Surgical Center.
- Coordinate resources to ensure quality customer focused service.
- This Manager Main ORs and Surgery Center will be responsible for the following areas: Main ORs (6), Surgery Center ORs (4), Endosuites (2), FTEs (100) with a monthly case volume of 700.
- The Nurse Manager will also have the support of a Surgical Services Educator, 5 Team Product Line Leaders and an Operations Manager.
- This position will report to the Director of Surgical Services.
- This facility offers supportive management and no unions.
- Department has a tenured staff with very low vacancy rate.
Live in an area close to beach communities, boating communities, historical sites galore and cultural activities. Participate in activities such as deep-sea fishing, sailing, shopping, or East Coast site seeing or visit the art galleries, museums, zoos, and aquarium all at your fingertips. Enjoy the smells and tastes of a variety of pubs and restaurants.
Requirements Nurse Manager Main ORS and Surgery Center
- BSN required.
- Five to seven years progressive nursing experience in surgical services with demonstrated progression in supervisory responsibilities.
- OR certification is preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Vickie Adams