An exceptional, multi-hospital, non-profit, health system is seeking a seasoned nurse recruiter. This facility offers the full range of patient care services and lots of future growth potential for staff who join this stellar organization.
This position will conduct a full cycle recruitment process for RNs. It will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and be part of a centralized recruitment department. This is an exempt, professional level opportunity.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine selection criteria and coaching the manager throughout the hiring process.
- Screening nursing candidates by phone or conducting personal interviews
- Presenting a qualified slate of potential candidates for each position.
- Proactively identifying recruitment related issues and problem solves accordingly.
- Assisting the department in assessing recruitment sources, needs, trends and costs.
- Negotiating job offers with selected candidates.
Location: Live in an area close to beach communities, boating communities, historical sites galore, and cultural activities. Participate in deep-sea fishing, sailing, shopping, art galleries, museums, zoos, all your fingertips. Enjoy smells and tastes of a variety of pubs and restaurants. Live in a thriving metropolis, in the suburbs, or in a rural, quaint community, all possibilities in this location.
- Bachelor’s degree required. RN a plus, but not required.
- Must possess demonstrated experience in healthcare recruitment.
- Two years of experience recruiting healthcare professionals, especially nurses, is a minimum, three to five years is preferred.
- Exposure to fast-paced, volume recruiting environment a plus.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Executive Healthcare Recruiter
The Merraine Group
Phone: (304) 284-8500 – Direct Line: (304) 276-3757