Our client is a family oriented community hospital in SC searching for a Patient Access Manager. This hospital is ranked in the top 10 percent, nationally for patient care. They provide a close-knit, home-like environment that has the right combination of challenge, reward and superb support.
Position Focus Patient Access Manager
- Monitor collections and denial trends with a focus on significant changes or any other irregularities.
- Review and communicate reports including monthly A/R reports and other reports needed.
- Position reports to Director of PFS.
Organization and Community
- A leading community hospital with a terrific working environment with close-knit teams driven by a passion for providing care with a unique personal touch.
- This area is ideal whether you prefer the verve and energy of a college town or the slower pace of life of a rural community.
Requirements Patient Access Manager
- Bachelors degree in healthcare management or a related Associates Degree.
- Three years Patient Registration experience required.
- CRCP, CRCE and CFHP preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jeff Ptalis