We are welcoming applications for a Registered Nurse First Assistant to join a 300 bed+ flagship hospital of a health system; a regional leader near Springfield IL. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive department with a close-knit team culture and a strong focus on patient satisfaction. If you are a passionate and patient centered Nurse and want to grow with a cutting edge department, now is your chance!
Position Focus Registered Nurse First Assistant / RNFA / Operating Room / OR
- Evaluate patient and family healthcare needs.
- Take a leadership role in developing a plan of care and technical nursing care to different demographic patient populations.
- Support the goals and strategic planning of the hospital performance improvement program.
Organization and Community
- A hospital that is open to progressive change with ‘A’ Healthgrade safety scores while raising the bar of patient satisfaction.
- Combines the amenities of a large town with a warmth and friendliness of small family focused community. This area offers great schooling and a wealth of indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
Requirements Registered Nurse First Assistant / RNFA / Operating Room / OR
- RN required, BSN preferred.
- Strong cardiovascular / cardio thoracic surgical experience including 2 years’ experience as a circulating RN / scrub nurse
- RNFA or CSFA certified.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Rebecca David